Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Momma's Life in Review

I know that you all are dying for some information on the homestead, so here is a quick review of where we are.

In case you had not heard - I got a job. It's pretty awesome so far and I am so grateful to be out of the house and back in the world of adults again.

Oliver (the cat) has finally been fixed. Z overheard one of us say something about his lack of balls so she has been placing any ball that she can find around him while he naps. Today, she closed him in a dresser drawer with 4 balls and told him to have fun. Fortunately, I heard his cries and was able to rescue him - I think he will be staying out of her room for awhile.

The bear has been MIA for awhile. I am not sure what has happened to him, but I am glad that he has finally stopped molesting our trashcan in the wee hours of the morning.

The nest of eggs were stolen by some kind of varmint that I am trying not to think about. I haven't been home enough as of late to throw feed out for the chickens, so they may move back home sooner or later. At least that's what Farmer Brown thinks. I talked to him about his chickens and he seems okay with the idea that they are currently living in my tree.

I turned 35 in there somewhere and became an adult overnight.

I am still recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...