Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Camera Died


I had a bad day at work on Tuesday. Everything I touched went bad. So, it was no surprise to me when I accidentally drowned my camera and my phone in a plastic bag full of Mountain Dew. Ahh, the sadness of it all.

I can't go into the holidays without a camera, so I was on a mission. Luckily, one of my employees has a boyfriend who just so happened to recently purchase a newer flashier camera. His "old" camera, which is just a year old, happens to be the same kind of camera that I recently drowned and takes the same battery and memory card (good thing since I had two memory cards and two batteries for the drowned one). He also did not want much money for the "old" one, so his "old" one has become my new one. We are so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...