Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Crazy Weekend



This weekend was crazy and hectic for the Bush family. First we went to Jolene's house to get Alex's old high chair so that Zoe can keep me company when I cook and clean. She has bouncy seats and swings but they are all right down on the floor and don't move very well. This way she will be able to see me better and it has wheels so she can be moved out of the way pretty easily.

The Hoffler family came to town for a visit and to celebrate Melissa's 30th birthday. Her mom made an awesome seafood boil with new potatoes (Thomas's favorite) corn on the cob (my favorite) and lots of shrimp and sausage.

At church on Sunday we had a huge barbecue and people brought in all kinds of yummy food. We made a crab and pasta salad that got all eaten up.

When I had to come to work for about 5 hours, she and Thomas trolled the mall for a couple of hours and then they came back up to the office where Thomas fell asleep on the floor.

Zoe was great all weekend. Happy and smiley around all of the strangers. She is such a good baby. She is getting so headstrong and independent, she pulls her own pacifier out of her mouth and puts it in when she wants it there. I wonder if this independent streak is going to be one of her traits.

I'll keep you all updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...