Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dog Days of Summer


I know I haven't posted in a while, I guess these long days of summer have been getting to me. Zoe doesn't wear many clothes these days when we are just hanging out at the house, so I have a lot of naked baby shots now. It's just too hot and she is moving around so well that I don't want to feel like I am confining her.

It's hot, humid and rainy here (about par for the course for a Tallahassee summer). Soon, it will be cooler and the days won't seem so drearily long.

Zoe is good, she officially has the two teeth and loves to chew on cheerios, biter biscuits, dad's arm and anything else she can get in her mouth. She has added "Ga" to her vocabulary, so she now has "Da" and "Ga" in her repertoire.

We have been trying to get her to the pool as often as we can and letting her crawl on the floor as much as possible. It won't be too much longer before she is walking and then we all be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...