Thursday, December 20, 2007

First Car Ride and First Day Home



Our time in the hospital went by like a blur and before we knew it we were released from the hospital. We stopped by the office before driving home. Everyone there seemed excited by our beautiful little girl, but she slept right through all of their excitement.

I worried about her all the way home because I couldn't see her and was unable to turn around enough in my car seat to see her because of my incision. I was so relieved when we finally arrived home. I never would've thought that this would be a worry for me.

Supergirl seems to recognize the noises and chaos at home and is seeming to sleep more peacefully than she did at the hospital. She is so beautiful and wonderful, I am forgetting what life was like without her in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...