Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday the Thriteenth


It was not that bad of a day actually, Erica, our daycare provider had the day off so I took the day as well to stay home with the munchkin. I finished off the rest of the project that I have been working on for Father's Day (more on that later) while Zoe took her morning nap.

Zoe had her 6 months checkup and shots yesterday afternoon. She now weighs 16 pounds, 5 ounces and is a whopping 27 inches long. She is perfect and right on target for her age. She can start having the gross jarred meat purree, if we want to give it to her (maybe not, who knows) and all of the stage 2 food. (Hooray!) No teeth yet, Dr. Jones said he will be surprised if she has them at the 9 month appointment. She is growing well, he says.

After that Zoe and I went to the store to pic up some groceries and got caught in a really bad rainstorm, I got soaked and, remarkably, she stayed pretty dry. When we got home she took her afternoon nap and I feeling rather creative, made her this night gown. It has several imperfections, but it fits and I think it is not half bad for something that I just imagined. (No patterns here.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the nightgown! Emily has one very similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that nightgown! It is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...