Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One Small Thing...







As I said in my last post, it's really important to me that I start doing one small thing for myself each day. As I thought I about this in greater detail, it occurred to me that this may help Supergirl have a better self image as well. If she sees her mommy taking care of herself, she will see that she needs to take care of herself. 


In the last few days, I have begun to implement my one small thing in my day to day activities. 


On Sunday, I bought some hair removal cream and successfully removed the winter coat from my furry legs. 


On Monday, even though I didn't feel very good, I managed to paint my toenails. And, as an added bonus, she sat down and let me do hers too!  


I haven't had any Mountain Dew today and I parked on the top floor this morning - so who knows? This idea may just stick around for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...