As I usually do, I made her a special something to wear to the parade - this year it was the skirt that I debuted on Monday. That skirt looks fabulous
The great thing about this year's parade is that up until about 10 minutes before the parade, it was raining. That kept most of the crowds away and made for a very enjoyable parade experience. It was, quite honestly, one of the best parades I have ever been to.
Perks of this year's parade:
* There was no chance that I was gonna lose my kid.
* We were able to find our friends too!
* There was a stage with karaoke (WHAT?)
* Supergirl and I were able to get up and sing!
* Discovering that my love of Ice, Ice Baby had somehow transferred in utero to the Supergirl.
|Case in point.|
It looks to be an okay week down here, let's hope the upswing continues.