Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - A Day in the Sun

I know that I have mentioned that I love Tiny Town when Spring finally marches itself around the corner, the skies stop being gray, and the whole town is in that wonderful place of low humidity and pleasant temperatures*, but one of the best things about Tiny Town is the annual springtime parade.


*For those of you that have never been here in the summer - from May until September we are hitting 90 degree temperatures with 100% humidity every day without relief. It's like wearing a twenty pound wet, dirty dog around your neck 24 hours a day for 4 months. I guess it's the price that you have to pay for living in paradise, right? 







Follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...