Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wild Wordless Wednesday

I have spent my time this week working on the last minute touches for the Supergirl's costume and it seems that I have used up my weekly allotment of creativity. Instead, check out the photos of Supergirl on Halloween over the last few years. I am amazed at how much she has grown in what seems like such a short amount of time.

Halloween 2008 - A Spring Chicken - Age 10 months

Halloween 2009 - Rainbow Brite - Age 1 year

Halloween 2010 - Snow White - Age 2

Halloween 2011 - Dorothy and Little Red Riding Hood - Age 3

Halloween 2012 - Pocahontas - Age 4
I made every costume except for the Spring Chicken and I am kind of proud of that. She is talking about being The Corpse Bride next year - we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...