Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 1

I have decided to use the month of November to really focus on the things that I am most thankful for. I would LOVE if this were to catch on, because I think we generally get through life a lot happier when we remember to count our blessings and be thankful for the gifts in our lives, even the tiniest of tiniest ones.

Since I am trying to not stress myself out too much, I have decided to find 3 different things each day to give thanks for that means at the end of the month, I will have a list of 90 things that have blessed me, just in one month - how awesome would that be?

Here is my list for the first day of November:
1. A little girl that makes funny faces.

2. A husband that looks for any reason to dress up. 

3. My jobs - as frustrating as they can be sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...