Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 3

As I posted yesterday, I am posting 3 things that I am thankful for each day in the month of November.I am doing this for several reasons:

1. People are generally happier when they remember to count their many blessings, rather than counting their disappointments.

2. I am participating in NaBloPoMo this month, so I have agreed to post new content EVERY.SINGLE. DAY for a WHOLE MONTH. I don't know what I was thinking.

3. I am making myself a list of 90 (or more) great things in my life to look at when I have a less than great day. Which can happen. People have them all the time, it doesn't mean I am relapsing or dying, it just means that I am (gulp) normal.

With all that being said, here are the 3 things that I am thankful for on this the third day of November.

1. A night of praise and worship among people from all different denominations across two states. Amazing! As an added bonus, my hot dates - Supergirl and the Hubs - loved it as well. 

2. Coming home from a long day at work to love letters from my girl. 

3. That cat, the one in the tree, because logic and gravity don't mean when anything when protecting your people from the furry and slithery creatures of the world. Thank goodness for Oliver. I have not had to deal with a mouse in 2 years.
What 3 things are you most thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Watching my son play and socialize with other kids.
    2. My cats ( yeas cats are awsome!!!)
    3. Coffee ^^

    That letter is so sweet and cute... a huge reason to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...