Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 13

It's a Tuesday that feels like a Monday! I am not at all thankful for that, but am so thankful that I got to spend a whole lot of quality time with my munchkin yesterday. So much so that I have figured out her Christmas and birthday in record time and am so excited about it that I think I may just burst before I have the chance to tell her about it!

Christmas cards? No idea. Gifts for people other than the girl? I got nothing. What I am preparing for dinner tonight? Nada.

But I have got the girl down pat. She had better be excited.

Here are the things that I am thankful for today:

1. That I know my girl so well right now. I know that this will not last forever, but right now she fancies herself a scientist, a doctor, a geologist, sometimes a circus performer. And I know how excited she will be about something based on my excitement level for her. This year is gonna be so good.


2. That when I ask people for something on Facebook, I get immediate responses. I am pretty sure that that may be signs of addiction on their end, but it makes me feel loved and rare. Like a butterfly, a unicorn, or a Christian Democrat.

3. That I can listen to my music all day long and not be interrupted. I have kind of an awesome day job.

What 3 things are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...