Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 17

It's that time again, ladies and gentleman! Let's get on our thankful thinking caps and think of all of the great things that we are thankful for today.

Here is my list of 3...

1. Dinner out with girlfriends after a long day surrounded by dirty minded men. Even though I had the family in tow, I still got to have some great food and interesting conversations with two of the most beautiful women that I have ever met. I felt honored and astonished that they were interested in spending their vacation time reconnecting with me. And my giant kid.
 
Seriously, how hot are these two?

2. Being told that I am awesome because I can change batteries, headlights, fuses, and air filters. Maybe they are right. 

3. Being able to sleep in an extra hour on Saturday because I don't have to be to work until 9:30. Thank  you boss, for randomly changing my schedule for no real reason. It kinda rocked. 

What 3 things are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. You are fabulous that you can change fuses and air filters. I can just about change a light bulb if I really have to so I'm impressed that you are so handy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...