Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 11

Oh, the thankfulness just spilleth over here at the Momma house.

1. I am thankful that the girl-child woke up easily this morning to go to church. I am also extremely grateful that she chose to dress herself. In every shade of pink ever and yesterday's face-painting still on her forehead. She is awesome.

Stripes and ruffles and glitter - oh, my. Also, pretend like you never saw my dining room, 'kay?
2. I am thankful that I am not the driver that locked my keys in the ignition of the work truck at 10 minutes to 5 with the truck still running. That was kinda dumb. And it made me late getting off. Also? REALLY thankful that I am no longer just a driver. Driving around in the winter is not nearly as fun as driving in the summer.

3. I am thankful that dinner doesn't always have to be a production - especially on Sunday nights when I have just worked 30 hours in 4 days - plus the other job. I am really, really thankful for that.

What 3 things are you most thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...