Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 10

This morning started off badly with my tongue quickly sharpening against the dagger-like words that I felt forming in my mind. Fortunately, I was wise enough to not destroy my marriage at 9 AM in the morning with words that fly on demon like wings - as tempted as I may have been.

Here are the 3 things that I am thankful for today:

1. Being busy enough at the second job that I didn't sit around getting angrier and creating conversations in my mind that would further damage the family situation. While I wonder at the stroke of genius of having a second job that prohibits me the time and energy to allow my mind to run crazy and dark, I know that it could only be divine.

2. Having an unofficial sister-wife. Or a wifey-wife. I am so very thankful that I have the Scare Bear around as a second mother to my child, as a sounding board for my insanity, as the voice of reason in some of my crazy. I wish I were a tenth of the friend to her that she is to me.

She also has REALLY great tits. 
3. Getting home to a sleeping child that slept the full night so that the Hubs and I could have a movie date night on our living room couch without interruption or repeated requests for cups of water and midnight snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...