Monday, November 19, 2012

The Thankful Day Project - Day 19

Day 19. We're getting there guys. I may actually make it to the end of this month having been thankful for each and every day.

I hope so.

This one started on a rather sour note.

Here we go:

1. I am thankful I got to work on time today. Even though I woke up incredibly late. And I may have forgotten deodorant and underwear. I was on time. Boo-ya.

2. I am thankful that the Hubs was able to bring me lunch at a normal lunch time instead of the usual 4 o'clock in the afternoon. At least I wasn't starving all.

3. I am thankful that even though my meds seem to drown out a lot of the noise, I am still able to make astute observations and give great ideas to the people in charge. I am also thankful that they take those ideas seriously and see how they can be beneficial to all of us. It's kinda cool to still be the new kid, but be able to affect change for the better at both of my jobs.

What 3 things are you most thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...