Friday, November 2, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 2

As I posted yesterday, I am posting 3 things that I am thankful for each day in the month of November.I am doing this for several reasons:

1. People are generally happier when they remember to count their many blessings, rather than counting their disappointments.

2. I am participating in NaBloPoMo this month, so I have agreed to post new content EVERY.SINGLE. DAY for a WHOLE MONTH. I don't know what I was thinking.  

3. I am making myself a list of 90 (or more) great things in my life to look at when I have a less than great day. Which can happen. People have them all the time, it doesn't mean I am relapsing or dying, it just means that I am (gulp) normal. 

With all that being said, here are the 3 things that I am thankful for on this the second day of November. 

1. That the weekend holds the possibility of getting these two girls together. They are both only children and several years apart in age, but have somehow formed a relationship that transcends just friendship. It is amazing to watch what happens when we get them together.

2. Henry. The Rooster. He lets me know (loudly) every morning that I have slept through my alarm clock - again. 

3. Answered prayers. I do not underestimate the power of prayers . EVER.

What 3 things are you most thankful for today? 

2 comments:

  1. Congratz being picked to be "Editors' Picks of The Day" on Bloggers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea the thankful month... that makes me think a lot.
    So I think I'll join you :)

    1. Being able to enjoy the sun on my yard.
    2. That trouble over my son's father is getting resolved.
    3. Delicious "colada morada" for breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...