Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 15

It's been gray and gross here in the Sunshine State for the last two days, couple that with the Toothache of Epic Proportions that I am also rocking, and you will understand how hard it was for me to create today's list of thanks.

I am not one to sit around and have a pity party, so instead, I have found a few things to be thankful for.

Instead of Complaining…
About what a wretched little beast woke up in place of my daughter this morning. 
I am thankful…
that she woke up. I am so, so thankful for her healthy lungs and her strong voice. 
Instead of Complaining…
About what a B I  may think that my new supervisor is.
I am thankful…
That she is here because I forgot my badge this morning and she was the one that let me in the building.
Instead of Complaining… 
About the sound of swallowing and eating coming from anyone else's body (seriously - it oogs me out).

I am thankful…
that I have headphones, Pandora, TV, and radio to drown that shit out. 

Ya'll should be proud that I have made it this far into the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...