Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 21

The skies are blue and the sun is shining once again in Florida. Hooray.

Here are the top 3 things that I am most thankful for on the day before Thanksgiving:

1. That my hair looks better on the day after a wash than on the day I washed it. No one needs to know that I did not shower this morning, right?

2. That I woke up even though the power flashed last night taking the alarm clock out with it. I was only 10 minutes late to work, no big deal, right?

3.That I am not hosting Thanksgiving at my house. Seriously? That was what came to your mind? That the woman who works 70 a week is going to somehow clean her house from top to bottom, prepare a meal that includes two friggin' meats and pies in the less than 24 hours between the time she gets off tonight at 10:30 and dinner at 3 PM tomorrow?

Not happening.

So glad that we got that shit straight.

What 3 things are you thankful for today?


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Your post made me laugh! I feel you!Visiting from NaBloPoMo
    www.fabolouscurlies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...