Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Thankful Month Project - Day 8

I cannot believe that we are already on Day 8! It seems like I just started this adventure and yet, here we are.

Here are the 3 things that I am most thankful for today.

1. Holding babies. I need another baby, ya'll. Mine will only let me hold her when she is trying to delay bedtime. 

2. Two silly girls that are just too funny for their own good. Also, when they decide on dates and just tell us when it's gonna happen. 

3. I got paid today.

2 comments:

  1. Pay days are always such fun aren't they?

    I don't know what it is, but holding a baby always seems to be so calming doesn't it?

    P.S. We're having a party and would love it if you joined!
    http://papaisapreacher.blogspot.com/2012/11/tidbit-thursday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great things to be thankful for!! I love pay day to a point. The fun doesn't last because then I have to figure out what bills to pay. :P ♥

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...