Monday, August 15, 2011

Exhaustion

I am not sure what is wrong with me, I feel like I don't do anything, but I am exhausted all of the time. Not just tired, but wrung out, like all of my strength has been sapped. I don't have any energy to think of what I should be doing, let alone actually doing anything.

I am so tired.

I feel guilty about talking about this because I know that the Hubs has been out there working two jobs everyday, half the day in scorching temperatures. I feel bad if I fall asleep before he gets home, because it's not fair for him. I wish I knew what was wrong.

For the first time in my life, I feel weak. I feel so tepid, so worn out and I cannot explain to anyone why. I am dizzy and sometimes feel like I will pass out for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe it's anemia, maybe it's the E. Coli outbreak. Whatever it is, I need to be rid of it.

No insurance means no doctor, so, what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I just wrote about feeling very similar so I have lots of sympathy. :-)

    http://thetightropewalk-mom.blogspot.com/2011/08/tired.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...