Saturday, January 14, 2012

Legendary

My kid loves Barney.

Nope. Not this one. 



Not this one either. 


Yep. That's the one.
Over the Christmas holidays, the Hubs and I discovered How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. 6 seasons of How I Met Your Mother. I had heard good things, as had the Hubs so it became all that we watched for the 2 weeks following Z's birthday.

It was a lot of episodes. 

And Z, well, Z fell in love with Barney. She sees him everywhere now, repeats of Saturday Night Live, The Chew yesterday, and this little gem that I was also able to find on Netflix. (Oh, please, please, please do watch that. It is so insanely funny and great and wonderful all rolled up into one....you will thank me later.)

I can't say that I blame her much, as I prepare to go to a marriage conference hosted by none other than Kirk Cameron. If there were some kind of health seminar hosted by the wonderful Neil Patrick Harris - I am certain that I would go to that as well. 

And take pictures of with him.

To show the kid. (Just like I did when the Hubs and I went to Disney World last year. And took pictures with Mickey and Minnie. For her. Not for us.)

It's not about a high school crush at all

It's for the kid. 

I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...