Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It May Be Time To Find A New Pharmacy

I get my drugs where I shop. It's easy to drop off the prescription, get my groceries, and go. Everyone at our grocery store knows Z, so they usually expedite my order making it a fast and easy process.

It's fabulous.

A few days over a month ago, I told you about how I am all old and infertile. The doctor gave me a handy-dandy prescription to get things working again (and according to my most recent bloodwork, they are). My insurance won't pay for this prescription, but the pharmacy has a generic discount program so that I can still be able to afford my meds without having to hock the first kid in an attempt to afford the hope of a second one.

Apparently, on this discount program, you can't have an actual bottle for your drugs. Instead, they give you this:
Yep. That would be a generic sandwich bag containing prescription medication.
It's okay, though, the label is glued (and taped) to the baggie. 
This does not look shady at all, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...