Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friends Like These

I texted JoDene today.

Me: Have you ever heard of planking?

JoDene: Yeah. It's dumb.

Me: Yeah, I know. But have you ever heard of Tebowing? Cause I think I may have found my life's purpose.

JoDene: No, but it's probably dumb too. :)

Me: It's where you drop to one knee and pray in random places for no reason. It could be my purpose on Earth. AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!

Me: I think I might move to Williston, ND. There are more jobs than people there. Six figure jobs.

JoDene: That's awesome, actually. I might have to do that.

JoDene: When you get to ND, text me. I might come visit for the summer.

Sigh. She doesn't visit now and she lives right down the street.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the kinds of friends that you can call out for being a crappy friend. It's how you know you're good friends, because you don't have to be nice to each other when it isn't deserved but they'll still be there when it's needed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...