Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blogging

You may have noticed that I am doing a lot of blogging as of late.

Giving you a post every day, in fact.

I am participating in a little thing called National Blog Posting Month, NaBloPoMo, if you will. It's not just a month though, unless you want it to be. I have been doing it everyday since the beginning of October. They give you a topic for the month (October was Between, November is Blogging for Blogging Sake, or something like that) and they give you prompts each day. You can use those, or not, it's all up to you.


NaBloPoMo 2011

Today's prompt is "tell us about the day that you discovered that your house was not like everyone else's". After yesterday's emotional wreckage, I do believe that I will leave that prompt for someone else to deal with.

I need to heal after revealing my almost rape/molestation/potential kidnapping that I have never discussed in detail with anyone ever.

Instead, I would like to share with you, my lovely readers, some of the plans that I have been making in my personal life.

I believe that I am gonna start couponing. Hell, maybe I will be an extreme couponer just so I can give stuff to food banks and homeless shelters. But to start, I am just going to get my pantry stocked so we don't have another broke ass chicken soup night. (Even though that soup was the bomb, and the kid has been comparing everything I cook to that soup I made yester-yester-yesterday.)

I also think that I will be starting another website at the beginning of the year. I want to learn to sew better and have never taken the time to truly learn techniques and learn to do things the correct way. I have a few different books that I will be trying out to teach me by and I will be sharing the things I learn from basic to the end, step by step.

Finally, I really want to get back to doing the Zumba again. Z and I had so much fun with it this summer and since I am working a desk job now and not chasing a 3 year old hither and yon, I feel the pounds packing on yet again. I am going to include you guys in my weight loss trials and successes as well because I want to be as transparent and authentic with my audience as I have been in the past.

It is up to you to hold me accountable and encourage me along the way. I only see my friends once a week (if that) and my husband in parking lots at swap off time. I talk to you everyday.

At any rate, this is where I am today. Tomorrow may have a whole other set of wants and thoughts.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...