Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thinking Pink

I have been complaining for some time now that I want to lose weight, but seem to lack the motivation or energy to do so.

I have also been complaining about how broke we have been in the last few months.

Last night, I decided to do something about these problems. A friend of mine has been selling the Plexus Slim "Little Pink Drink" for about a month now as well as taking it herself and has had amazing results in both areas. I have thought about it and have decided to do it as well.



I am not expecting to lose all of the weight in one day, week or month. I know that that will not happen. I do expect to have more energy and drive to achieve the goals that I have set in place. I think that this will help me. It has taken me a LONG time to get to the weight that I am now and I expect it to take a long time to come off.

I also know that there are some pretty lofty psychological issues surrounding my weight and how I got here, I know that I am going to have to deal with those things as the weight comes off and I think I am finally ready to deal with them. For a long time I have used my weight to guard against people hurting me, abusing me. I am finally content with who I am, the person that I have been created to be and that's why I know that I can make this work.

I am not expecting to get rich quick. We just need a few extra bucks a month to help us get ahead of the bills so that we can start to pay down some of our debt. I think that this can help us.

I am not expecting to lie to you and tell you that something works great or tastes great if it doesn't. I am not going to sell to you every single day. That's not why I started this blog, it's not what this blog is for. I will be honest with you every step of the way - even if it hurts my sales, even if it drives readers away.

I am going to post once a week to let you know where I am with this and show you before and after pictures. I know that I have to make the lifestyle changes to lose the weight along with this or it will never work. I accept that and am willing to give it my 100%.

If you would like to join me, you can visit my Plexus Slim website and check out the products. They cost about $4 a day (if you look at the monthly price I know that it seems expensive - but I think everyone knows where they dump $4 a day, I spend mine on Mountain Dew which I am not going to be able to drink anyway).

In January, I am planning on doing a giveaway of a 1 week trial pack to one of my lucky readers, so please stay posted on that.

I am excited about this opportunity and where I hope it will take me - I hope that you all join me for the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome girl!!! I am so excited for you and together we will ride the Pink Train all the way to success!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...