Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thank You

I want to let you know how very appreciated you are.

When I was nervous that this was not the right outlet for my feelings, you were there encouraging me.

When I wondered who would ever be interested in anything that I have to say, you were there reading, praying and commenting, letting me know that you were not just interested - but invested in what I have to say.

When I was anxious that the sky would fall down over me, you were there assuring me that life experiences do not kill us.

When I fretted over yelling at  and punishing my daughter, you were there giggling at me and making me feel better.

And now, when I am worried and afraid, when the rug has been pulled out from underneath me, you, dear readers, have shown me the kindness of strangers and the power of the blogosphere.

I am still working out the details of what my next step will be. I promise that I will keep you posted on my plan, once I get it all sorted it in my own mind. Just rest assured that you will be included, the blog will continue and that I appreciate every one of you more than you could ever know.

Happy Mother's Day and Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Love and prayers being sent North in your direction. I look forward to hearing what your choices have been and where you have been guided to. I have no doubt that great things lie ahead for you and your family. I will email you tomorrow to touch base my friend. Happy Mothers Day, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When God closes a door, He opens a window. Here's to many opened windows for you to chose from - and perhaps they may lead you down a path you least expected but find joy and happiness nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...